Search This Blog

Thursday, January 19, 2012

Hollywood Heavy Weight

I have two things about Leo that I want to report and I'm very pleased with the title I've come up with to cover the dual topics.
1. Leo is eating more and it's showing! It's not just the horizontal stripes either. He's gained about two pounds and to me, his face looks fuller. His teacher even commented that he's eating his lunch now. Woo hoo!

2. In other news, Leo is taking his "stories" to a new level. He's now making up movies. He wants to know all about movie making. "What's a set?" "What does the director do?' He then explained to me how it all works: "The director makes the movie and then he puts the movie on the truck and the truck takes it to the movie theater and they show the movie."

In these videos Leo is an actor, not a director (although he still bosses me around plenty by telling me exactly which lines to say). He's playing the part of the conductor on the Dinosaur Train:




Now that you know the two topics, isn't my title pretty awesome?

3 comments:

Liz said...

Leo is the bomb. He may even turn out to be a Hollywood Heavy Weight. Sounds like he's got a giant imagination up in that (newly filled out) head. :)

Writinggal said...

Well crafted, Liz!

Kristin said...

Leo Spielberg? Is that you? Or maybe an actor/director type like Clint Eastwood is in Leo's future. What a talented little nephew I have!

Oh I don't want to make his head any bigger with these compliments! :-)