Search This Blog

Wednesday, January 12, 2011

“Come into my house”

Leo has invented this new game called “Come into my house.” His house is our pantry. He just learned to open doors (a little late with that skill) so he thinks it’s exciting to go in there, close the door and then come out, yelling, “HELLO!!” That would be great if he just wanted to go in and out of the pantry, however, he prefers for someone to come in there with him. “Come into my house,” he says as he drags me by my sleeve. Then I must go in and sit on the stack of paper towels while Leo keeps saying, “It’s dark in here.”

Luckily, John came over yesterday and Leo took HIM into the house. I still played along though:

 

IMG_3666

3 comments:

Claire said...

Love it. We've had to watch it 10 times this morning. John can't get enough!

Granny Jo said...

It's amazing what fun you can have when you're snowed in!!!

Kristin said...

What a fun game! Looks like John and Leo have found a way to deal with snow days!
Glad John is feeling better, I know Leo missed his BFF!