Search This Blog

Sunday, May 09, 2010

"Happy Mother's Day, Mommy!"

I can't believe that last year Leo had just learned to say "Mama" on Mother's Day and this year he says, "Happy Mother's Day, Mommy!" It's so cute, especially when he says, "It be mommy's birthday!"

We went to the park for a little picnic:

"I don't see ducks!" "Where are the ducks?"

Frank said, "The ducks are over here, Leo!" And that's how we got him to look at the camera. So cruel!

Two-year-olds forgive easily though.

Out of the blue he said, "Thank you, mommy!"


We never did find ducks but we eventually saw turtles:

Also, a shout out to our other favorite mommies: My mom (Rah Rah), Frank's mom (Granny Jo), Nana and Great Grandma Valerie!












2 comments:

GR said...

Leo has had a whirlwind of special days lately. I imagine that he thinks that they all have something to do with him (and he's right).

Granny Jo said...

What a precious video! But what happened to the ducks? When Popsy and I took Leo to the park 8 days ago, the ducks were gone, too -- but we thought is was because of the rain causing murky water! I'm glad the turtles are there for Leo's entertainment.