Search This Blog

Monday, January 25, 2010

Leo blog in Limbo

My computer is in the shop--something about 13 viruses. I'm using Frank's old (circa 2003) Dell laptop for now. This means I don't have access to my pictures of Leo nor do I want to upload new pictures to this dinosaur.

I will, however, share a cute anecdote.

If I had pictures/videos to go with this blog, I would call it "The Blame Game."

Leo somehow damaged his book called "Trains." I think he licked it or something so now the first page is coming apart and the parts of it are ripped up. When we were visiting the grandparents last week, Granny Jo asked him, "Leo, who did that?" "Daddy did that," he said very clearly.

Later, when Frank asked him, "Who did that?" He said, "Ganny Doh did that." (Granny Jo did that.) Then it became a game. Granny Jo asked him the next night and each time he accused different people--"Mama did that." "David did that." "Laura did that." And in a really low move, he accused Baby Ellie! "Baby Ah-yee did that."

A few days later he was reading "Pat the Puppy" with my mom (Rah Rah). He pulled off the rocking chair in the book and when I asked him who did that he said, "Rah Rah did that."

Since we've been home he has been fessing up: "Leo did that," he said last night when we asked him about the rocking chair. "Leo did that," he said when he showed me the spilled food on his tray. However, when it comes to his train book, he's sticking to his original story: "Daddy did that," he continues to say.

Hopefully my computer will be returned to me this week. If it's not, I'm gonna say, "Leo did that."

4 comments:

Granny Jo said...

Baby Ellie is at Granny Jo and Popsy's house this week....and she says "Leo did it!!!" We went to a re-sale shop today and bought Baby Ellie a purple Edison...isn't Leo's Edison green?

Kristin said...

Leo's fans will stage a sit-in at the Geek Squad counter until his Mommy's computer is released!

BTW, Tia K had over 100 infected files on her laptop!

Grandmother said...

Good to know that I'm not being blamed anymore.

Writinggal said...

Now Leo is fessing up to lots of things. He threw his apple sauce on the floor and as I was cleaning it up he kept saying, "Leo did that!"

Yes, Leo's Edison is green...a battery sucking green machine!