Search This Blog

Thursday, January 07, 2010

"Teh-as Bite!"

Leo has requested that we observe Pacific Time today so that he can stay up and watch his Texas Longhorns in the national championship tonight! He likes to say "Teh-as Bite!" for "Texas Fight!"


We're all wearing our Texas shirts today. (Frank even wore his to work!)



I didn't expect to get trash talked to while dropping Leo off at Mother's Morning Out. A dad was there and he said, "You're gonna lose!" Then he told Leo and me to watch out because there were some elephants in the room. Turns out this dude went to Georgia and he was just being SEC-loyal. I told him I rooted for Texas A&M against Georgia but I sure don't call myself an Aggie!


"Texas, Texas, Yee-haw!"



"Bama, you're goin' down."





5 comments:

GR said...

I'm praying for a miracle!The Horns offense could use a fast little scatback. Can Leo make it to Pasadena in time for the game?

Go Horns!

Kristin said...

I'm wearing my orange to work too! I want to see the Tower lit up with a #1 tonight!
Tia had to wait 34 years for a National Championship, hope you bring good luck to our Horns Leo!!

Texas Fight!!

Writinggal said...

It's Friday morning and Leo just woke up so I'll have to go in there and deliver the news. I know he'll say, "Man, if only Mack had put me in!"

Kristin said...

I was thinking he could have just run under the legs of the Bama defense!
They would have never known what hit 'em until they heard "touchdown" in the end zone!

Granny Jo said...

Leo looks more and more like Grandpa Ron every day, especially when he says "Texas Bite" in the video!