Search This Blog

Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Swing Batter Batter

Leo loves his t-ball set that he got from Granny Jo. We keep it in the garage so everytime we drive up he says, "T BALL!" Then he grabs all the stuff and brings it on the front lawn. He's pretty good at it, except when he knocks down the tee. He'll say, "Not Tee!" because that's what I say when he does it: "Hit the ball, not the tee!" And then I think, if he's 19 months and I'm saying this, what am I going to do when he actually plays? I'm gonna be one of those crazy, screaming bleacher moms. I just know it.

Here are some shots and videos of our little batter:











3 comments:

Granny Jo said...

Yeah Leo! You hit a homerun on my scorecard!

Granny Jo said...

I am impressed He must have Grandpa Ron's genes!

GR said...

Hey Leo! I've heard they play t-ball on skis in Durango. Get cousin Ellie to show you how.

Merry Xmas grandson.