Search This Blog

Monday, December 14, 2009

Santa Sighting

Leo likes Santa in books. He knows that he says, "Ho, ho ho." But seeing him in person at the YMCA was a whole different experience.

"Cookies with Santa! Sounds like fun!"

"I don't have to sit on his lap, do I?"


"Yes, you do! You will sit on this old, fat man's lap and tell him what you want for Christmas. It's a tradition!!"

"Okay, fine. A compromise. The whole family will snuggle up to the old dude."

"Bye bye, Santa."


"I just want to play with my football."


"Night night, Scuba."
(Notice how he's put everything to bed--the little people, the school bus, the choo choo train and himself.)
(Also, I know he looks like Michael Jackson with white socks and black shoes. I will get him some darker socks before Christmas. Please don't mail him any.)








3 comments:

Granny Jo said...

Leo has a bit of his Uncle David in him, but that's ok....maybe it means he will be an Aggie? Nice shoes and hair cut.

GR said...

Where's the video of Leo doing the Moonwalk?

Kristin said...

Well he looks ever so handsome! I love the way Captain Michael and Dump Truck Drive Dave sleep on their tummies just like Leo!