Search This Blog

Wednesday, April 01, 2009

Have you met Jeremy?



I vaguely remember a snot-nosed kid in my first grade class named Jeremy. Ever since then that name has conjured up images of mucus. Leo has had a constant drip since like February. I call snot-nosed Leo "Jeremy."

And you wanna know something really gross? If not, don’t keep reading. When he sneezes TONS of snot comes out. He had such a big sneeze today that when the snot came out both sides I said, “You look like a walrus!” I’m kind of envious of him how he can clear it out so easily.

Now Frank and I are in the habit of referring to Leo as Jeremy. We’ll say, “Who do you think you are, Jeremy?” or “Take a look at Jeremy over here” or “Ewww! He’s a total Jeremy!”








One day we will have to explain to Leo that Jeremy is not his name. It’s just his snotty alter ego.

3 comments:

Liz said...

He IS snotty! Way to clear out the sinus cavity, little buddy!

that's like how we call my brother Ben "timothy" all the time now. And we don't even bother to remind him that it's not his real name.

Writinggal said...

Ah, young Timothy. Tell him wassup.

Kristin said...

I hope nobody calls their kid "Leo" when they are snotty nosed.

Definitely the cutest snotty nose kid ever!!