Search This Blog

Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Leo's been here five months


That’s a whole hand! (Frank used to say that when he was five years old.)

Right after this picture was taken, Leo launched a triple threat on this outfit—spit-up, poo and pee.

Life with Leo at five months:

He smiles a lot. Frank calls him “Smiley Cyrus.”
He loves to stand and jump up and down. He’s not too into sitting.
He loves rice cereal and is very interested in the food we eat. If I just want a snack, I have to hide from him.
He still likes everybody and doesn’t seem to have a preference for mom and dad. (So come visit and hold him while you still can!)
He likes to go to the YMCA play center. I don’t know what he does there!
He’s still sleeping great at night but isn’t too into daytime naps.
He hasn’t started grabbing his feet yet. I think it’s because he can’t see them over his belly.
He’s in two play groups and is the youngest in both. But there’s a new baby on the block who will join soon. A girl! All the boys will be fighting over her.

Speaking of not liking daytime naps…gotta go!

3 comments:

Granny Jo said...

Five Months! It's hard to believe. I can't wait to hold him. And it will be soon! You know what's next...can you send me the photo?

Kristin said...

Happy 5 months Leo!
I look forward to changing my computer wallpaper with your his updated photo every month!

Writinggal said...

I didn't get a chance to add that his favorite song is "Twinkle Twinkle Little Star." If he's crying and we sing it, he stops. He gets into a trance. Frank and I sang it in the car all weekend...sometimes in rounds.