Search This Blog

Wednesday, September 24, 2008

An outdoorsman

I've gotten a lot of advice since becoming a mom but this piece of wisdom from Jacquie Fagan might be the one that's come in the most handy: "If your baby is crying, a change of scenery helps a lot. Going outside for five minutes can make a big difference."

OMG is that true for Leo. There is nothing that going outside can't fix. I took him outside to see a neighbor the other day and he was smiling, cooing, being totally charming. She said, "Is he always this happy?" I said, "He was just screaming his head off inside!"

And the weather is so nice that now we go outside any chance we get. I think I might even pitch a tent and have him sleep outside.

Add that to the list of reasons I'm glad we don't live in North Dakota.



1 comment:

Jacquie said...

Good thing I shared that amazing piece of advise with you... I'm sure you wouldn't ever figure that out on your own. :) Miss you guys!