Search This Blog

Thursday, June 26, 2008

The Dyson Addiction

I hope you’re not sick of hearing about the Dyson because I still have more to say:

Yesterday I did the stairs. For some reason the wand is more maneuverable so it didn’t hurt my back at all. When I was done with the stairs I thought, “Well, as long as it’s out I might as well do the couch real quick.”

That turned into taking off all of the couch cushions, vacuuming each of them, vacuuming under the cushions and vacuuming the pillows. That turned into me vacuuming the under the couch which turned into me vacuuming under the recliner/rocker which turned into me vacuuming under the regular recliner. Since I was on the floor anyway I decided to vacuum under the entertainment center too. This was the scene when I was done:



Oh, and this is the other part of that scene (notice the Dyson manual behind him):



1 comment:

Liz said...

I'm willing to bet money that your house has NEVER been in a state of disarray like that.... ever.

I love you, Leo! :)