Search This Blog

Friday, July 19, 2013

While Leo's away...

I will play! Hi, this is Gus. I have temporarily taken over mommy's blog so I can tell you all about what I've been doing this week. I've uploaded lots of pictures and videos because, like most kids, I'm way better at technology than my parents. 

So here's what's been happening. On Tuesday, mommy, Leo and I drove to Fairfield, Texas to have lunch with Grandmother and Grandpa Ron...or so I thought. I was having a good time, dipping French fries in catsup and licking it off, when all of a sudden, Leo gets in their car. Of course I then shouted, "I sit Rah Rah car! I sit Rah Rah car!" Despite my very articulate plea, I still ended up in mommy's car. 

I should have known here, as we took this picture, that something was up. Look how excited Leo is to go to Grandparent Camp! 






And here he is three days into camp at the Museum of Natural Science in Houston. I overheard that he got to stay at the Rahs Rahs for three nights and now he's going to stay at Granny Jo and Popsy's for three nights! 



While I am super jealous, I am making the best of it. Here is what I have been up to this week, along with soaking up all of mommy and daddy's attention. 


Playing IN the water table; it's VERY hot. 


Eating some of the cook cooks that Grand-mutha made for me


Telling Knock Knock jokes 



Eating mac and cheese, right out of the pot! 

Getting a time-out for throwing food or hitting or maybe both


Playing at the new splash park at Frisco Commons. Leo hasn't even been here yet! 











Now this video is not all that exciting of me, but it could be used as evidence in court for this fight that starts to break out among the three kids in the background. It got pretty intense after this! There was some water thrown, some words yelled, some children storming off. 


And here I am making a request to go to Race Trac after we passed one. 

I miss you, Le-lo!  See you soon!

Love,
Your Bro (as Leo says, "That's Spanish for brother") Gus

2 comments:

Granny Jo said...

Hi Gus
Can't wait till you are old enough for Grandparent camp. See you soon!
Granny Jo

GR said...

I like to stop at the new Race Trac in Frisco too. You have good taste, Gus.