Search This Blog

Friday, May 04, 2012

My Very Own Gridge!!!

I invented the gridge. So it was really ironic that I didn't own one. As I've noted before, a true fun house is a home with a fridge in the garage. And now, after 35 years of a gridgeless life, I am elated to announce that I have one. 

Yes, we moved to Frisco, TX where dreams really do come true! 

Here I am putting a chicken pot pie from our nice new neighbors into it: 



And here's Frank putting his first case of beer in our gridge.  Now I don't have to get that call on Friday afternoons saying, "Hurry and put four beers in the fridge for me. It's four beer Friday!" And then I schlep from the laundry room to the kitchen fridge, trying to hold four beers at once so I don't have to make two trips. Now Frank can just drive home, get his beer in the garage and come on in.

Let the fun begin!

4 comments:

Writinggal said...

I realize after reading my original gridge blog that I broke a gridge rule: they should be horizontal, not side-by-side! But the house we bought came with a fridge so we moved our old fridge into the garage. Forgive me!!

Claire said...

Your life will be forever changed having that gridge! :)

Liz said...

It's like you finally put some big girl panties on when you got a gridge! Now if only Frank would put his on and stop throwing the bottles into the bathroom trash cans... THEN we would really be getting somewhere.

Writinggal said...

I know! And I caught him throwing junk mail trash in the pretty half bath trash can! I mean, we get a gridge and you think you're moving up in the world. Then it's like we took two steps back.