Search This Blog

Thursday, July 22, 2010

Bend it Like Leo

I guess all that World Cup hype got to Leo because he is ready to play soccer. I mean, just look at him:

 

He’s got the soccer ball, the water bottle (with soccer and other balls on it), soccer balls on his socks and a sweat band. (Okay, it’s really Granny Jo’s headband which he insists on wearing but we’ll tell Daddy it’s a soccer sweat band).

 

IMG_2119 

 

Action shot! 

 

IMG_2123

Playing soccer with Granny Jo:

 

I just hope he doesn’t marry a Spice Girl.

4 comments:

GR said...

I heard that a couple of scouts for Manchester United (or "Man U" as it's known in England)have been scouting someone on your street. Now, I think I know who the target is.

Granny Jo said...

And he can play all positions...a one man team!

Kristin said...

Watch out Leo Messi of Argentina, there is a new star futbol player in the world!
FIFA World Cup 2030 here he comes!

Writinggal said...

The scouts may have been here for Bianca though...