Search This Blog

Wednesday, November 19, 2014

Texas, Georgia, Texas, Georgia!

Hey, Georgia! We're back! 

While we will always be Texans (at least I will be, since I was the only one born there), we are Georgians…again. 

Here are a few pictures from our first week here. Driving up to our new house was already exciting but it was extra exciting to have a sign made by John Robinson waiting for us! (A total plus to moving somewhere you've already lived--built-in friends and a welcome sign!) 


John and Tyler helped Leo and Gus explore our new backyard.

I got my window over the sink--two of them actually with pretty shades!

We just can't get over how pretty it is here. I guess we had forgotten. This is the view from Leo's room. They have fall, y'all!

The boys' basement playroom.


The living room.

Kitchen:

 The creek in our backyard is not normally this high but it was raining that day:

Writinggal headquarters! You know, Writinggal is actually based in Atlanta anyway. That's where my LLC is.


Leo at the bus stop on his first day at his new school: 


More boys breaking in the basement! Leo, Pascal, Tyler, John, Gus and Etienne. It's so fun to see old friends! It's like no time has passed. Well, except this kids are way bigger than they were 2.5 years ago!
 




I don't have tons of pictures of the house yet but I did do a video basement tour for my dad that you may watch at your leisure. 





We can't believe how "moved in" we already feel! That's all because of Popsy and Granny Jo's Consulting Business. She babysits and unpacks boxes while he paints, hangs, fixes everything, blows leaves, and basically never stops. Granny Jo said their consulting business is for moving and potty training. I gave them a good review on Yelp. 

3 comments:

GR said...

It seems like you guys never left Georgia, as all your friends are still around and happy to see you.

Writinggal said...

Aw, thanks GR! It does seem like no time has passed!

Liz said...

I LOVE your house! And fall leaves! And basements! And old friends! Seems like good things all around. :)