Search This Blog

Friday, January 10, 2014

Lasagna Lover

Gus has become quite the picky eater. It's not uncommon for him to say he wants"Num-thing" for dinner. But when I said, "Who wants lasagna?" he enthusiastically said, "I do!" Now I should be honest and tell you that this lasagna he loves so much is not homemade. It's Frankly Fresh Turkey and Spinach lasagna from CostCo. It is SO good! 

So here is Gus before eating "Mon-Zon-Zon." 




And here is his "during." This is FIFTH bowl! He started on a sixth and finally stopped. I thought it ws so cute when he told me, "I'm going to turn into Mon-Zon-Zon!" I tried to get him to say it again but it's not as clear. But that can happen after 5.5 bowls of lasagna. 




4 comments:

GR said...

We had "homemade" Mon-Zon-Zon last night and will eat the leftovers tonight. Yum yum! However, I can't eat 5.5 bowls like Gus.

Writinggal said...

I am tempted to make homemade for Gus. I have a feeling he will only like the frozen stuff!

Granny Jo said...

What a delight to see Gus enjoying his Mon-Zon-Zon!

Writinggal said...

He still asks for it every day, even for breakfast!