Search This Blog

Monday, December 23, 2013

Christmas Cuteness


I've taken lots of cute pictures and videos this Christmas season. Now I'm just gonna dump it all here in one mega Christmas blog! 
Leo and Gus love to sing "Ring the Bells" from their school Christmas show. The lyrics are (in case you can't understand them): 
Ring the bells, Ring the bells
Ring the bells today 
Jesus came, Jesus came
To take our sins away 
Hey! 





Next time I will remember not to turn the phone horizontal. Sorry in advance if you get a neck cramp from this one! P.S. Row Row has a boo boo on her nose but she is fine.


More pictures of Row Row and Gus. Gus was sad about being put in time-out until Row Row came to sit with him. Then he said, "Time-out not over!" 





He must love her; she got him to play with dolls! 





My cookie exchange! 




 Riding the Polar Express in Palestine, TX


The Seiss cousins take good are of my boys






The Christmas show at school. Gus is probably singing "Ring the Bells!" Actually, I think he is singing "Joy to the World" and that is why they are jumping up and down.




Leo's class after the Christmas show. Leo is a shepherd on the front row. Aren't they adorable?


I hope you are not having cuteness overload because surely I will have more pictures and videos from the big day! 




2 comments:

GR said...

Great pics and videos. I especially liked: "Ring the Bells."

Writinggal said...

Just wait for the in-person rendition of it! It is pretty intense.