Search This Blog

Monday, June 24, 2013

Frankinventions

"So the judges would wear ear muffs so they couldn't hear the contestants but they could see them. They would have to vote if they thought they were good singers without hearing them sing. It's like the opposite of The Voice." -- Frank Simcik

Frank is full of ideas like this. He gets really excited about them. Sometimes he's a little bit convincing.


Here's an idea for an invention that I thought was pretty good:

A sunblock machine. They could have them at resorts. It would work sort of like a spray tan. You go into a booth, stand the way you do in the security scanner at the airport, and get sprayed all over with sunblock. You could pick your own SPF!

I, personally, would love this. I spent our whole vacation in Mexico slathering and then reapplying sunblock and then spraying for good measure. Oh, and then I would sit in the shade anyway.

I ran a few of Frank's other ideas/theories past him in hopes to feature them in this blog but he shot them down. For instance, he doesn't think his theory of "Both of those people in that celebrity couple could do better"(like Miranda Lambert and Blake Shelton) was worthy of the blog. And I understand because it's not really an invention. So I'll just let you chew on that one and maybe I'll spin that into another "Frankosophies" blog one day.

Or we might be too busy promoting his still untitled new talent show. The Look? The Silence? Judging a Book by it's Cover?  Those are all terrible. I guess I should leave the big ideas to this guy.



(Btw, this is the only recent picture I have of him, shirtless except for the paper tie Leo made him for Father's Day.)

3 comments:

Granny Jo said...

I want that sun block machine!

Liz said...

I want the sunblock machine too. And I love Frank.

Writinggal said...

I def need the sunblock machine for the kids. I'd save so much time and agony if I could just throw them in that thing. Well, we might still have the agony.