Search This Blog

Saturday, November 03, 2012

Halloween Highlights


It has been a solid 30 days of Halloween hysteria at our house. Leo loved the holiday more this year than ever. He liked getting scared and scaring me: "Mommy, I have a surprise for you..." which was always a rubber spider. And he invented his own costume--a skeleton pirate. 

Here he is at preschool--a parade, class pic and his party: 















Admiring the Jack O Lantern pizza:



Gus, our itsy bitsy spider, tried to get in on the trick or treating fun. He would walk up to a house (without his bucket), grab candy with both hands and then try to walk into the person's house.

He's thinking, "I have no idea what's going on but I think I like it!"

Here are a couple blurry pics of Leo, the pirate skeleton, trick or treating with our fireman neighbor:

They were very brave. They only needed their daddies to carry them at one particularly scary house.

And then a couple of post-Halloween pics of Leo, getting into the Texas spirit at La Hacienda Ranch:


I hope Leo knows that as of November 1st, he can no longer scare me with spiders!

3 comments:

Granny Jo said...

What fun! I love both costumes...super scary and cute!

GR said...

Leo has found his calling: professional Halloween participant. Can he major in that?

Writinggal said...

Maybe Leo could own one of those Halloween Super Stores that pop up in shopping centers during October. He'd only have to work one month a year.