Search This Blog

Friday, June 17, 2011

Good-Lookin’ Brothers

Before Gus was born (last week), I commented to our friends Claire and Josh (parents of Leo’s BFF John, who are expecting in September) that it will be fun to see what our new babies look like. Josh said, “I hope ours looks like John. I like the way he looks.” Good point. We like the way Leo looks too. Then Gus came out and, to us, he doesn’t look all that much like Leo. But some people say that Gus does look like Leo. What do you think? Here’s Leo at about one week (top) and Gus at one week. Either way, we like the way they both look!

 

DSCN0522IMG_4268

2 comments:

Granny Jo said...

They are both cute....but they don't look alike. And that'scool...they are each their own person.

Kristin said...

I see some brotherly similarities, but each has their own look!
Of course I think they are both handsome in their own way! Tias are not biased! :-)