Search This Blog

Thursday, July 09, 2009

You're welcome, mint/chocolate lovers

Every time I order VitaTops I take this survey at the end. One of the questions is, "What new flavors would you like to see?" I always write, "Chocolate/Mint and Chocolate/Caramel." The last time I wrote it, I thought, "What's the point? They're clearly not reading my survey." I must have submitted these ideas like, 37, times and I've never heard any chatter about my awesome flavors combos.



Until today.


It's here: a chocolate/mint VitaTop. And it's all because of ME!!



Of course, there's no way to prove that it was all my idea but I'll know. And now you'll know. I'm sure there are other great inventions out there that were really someone else's ideas. Light Bulbs? Probably Thomas Edison's wife. Cotton Gin? Eli Whitney's neighbor. iPhone? Some guy in the mail room at Apple. And retractable cords on hair dryers? That was so me!

2 comments:

Granny Jo said...

Funny...I had just seen the ad for Choco mint vita tops on Hungry Girl website and thought: that is so Elsa! Then I checked out Writinggal & my hunch was confirmed! You may need to bring samples to the beach for Popsy.

Writinggal said...

Good idea! I don't know if they will make it the whole 10+ hour car ride though (not because of the heat; because we'll eat them)!