Search This Blog

Saturday, December 13, 2008

Leo, meet Santa. Santa, meet Leo.

Leo experienced a range of emotions while meeting Santa for the first time today:

Confusion: Who is this old man and why are we dressed alike?



Fear: Wait. I don't think I know this guy. And I don't think I like him!


Determination: Well if he gets to hold me and take a picture with me, I'm gonna take some of this white stuff off his face.


Satisfaction: Score! I got some of the white stuff! I'm so gonna eat it. Take that, Santa.

2 comments:

Kristin said...

Looks like Leo already got his Christmas present! It will be cute to show him these photos when he is older. Tia K

Granny Jo said...

Granny Jo is so very proud of Leo. He's not afraid of Santa! I bet his Godfather David is proud of him, too. In all thos screaming photos with Santa, I bet all David really wanted was a bit of the beard. And Granny Jo just wants the photos emailed to her! I can't wait to see Leo and his parents in just one week.