Search This Blog

Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Cuteness runs in the family

I don't mean to brag but if you bought a picture frame and this shot was in it, you wouldn't think it was weird. In fact, you might think, "I'm going to keep this adorable family in the frame because they are way cuter than my own family."

We had a photo shoot with Frank's side of the family and the whole thing was saved by a game of Peekaboo. Every time you see Leo smiling and/or laughing it's because someone is behind the photographer, making a fool of himself, holding up a blanket, jumping up and down and screaming, "Peekaboo!"













And since I didn't get her permission to post these on my blog I want to give a big shout out to the amazing photographer who took these: Kimberley with Slice of Life Photography in Katy, TX http://www.asliceoflifecreativephotography.com/
Because really, we're not always this cute.


















2 comments:

Kristin said...

It sure does, I would keep that baby's photo in a frame if I bought it! I think he could pass for my relative :)!

Eleanor Michal said...

Really cute pics; it helps to have cute subjects!! Happy Fall!